viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Why I like to study English at the English Centre

Why I like to study English at the English Centre

by students in class level B1+

´´I study English because I think that it will help me with my future career and because I´ll be able to speak to people more confidently when I visit the United Kingdom. Our lessons at the English Centre are a lot more imaginative than in my school and they are taught at a higher level too.´´ 
Cristina Navarro Moro

´´I think that learning English will be good for my future prospects. We do many different activities in our English classes here, including computer-based exercises, listening to classic songs and speaking practice on a wide variety of topics. The teachers encourage us to enjoy learning, which I think is very important.´´ 
Pablo Garcia Nicieza

´´In my opinion, English will help me in the future, for example if I want to find a good job. The English Centre provides a fun way to learn a new language and the teachers are all native speakers from the U.K, which really helps us with our pronunciation. I would definitely recommend this academy to my friends.´´
Raquel Nuño Merzinger

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario